Watch Video Here
Live Q&A: Policies and Compliance for Your Contingent Workforce Program
Join us on Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021, at 11:00a PT/2:00p ET for a casual Q&A with Lysa Marcoullier, Global Compliance Program Manager, Contingent Workforce at Applied Materials.
Lysa has over 20 years of experience in HR including contingent workforce program management and HR operations. In this conversation, Erika Novak, Head of Client Services at Utmost will interview Lysa on how to create and managing compliance rules for your program. The two will also discuss best practices for navigating stakeholder relationships in doing so.
Below are a few questions that we will be chatting through:
- How can you better ensure compliance with business rules from hiring managers?
- Who do you need to coordinate with for different compliance rules?
- What are some of the key compliance rules that most companies should adopt?
- When do you need a third-party to help with compliance?
- How do you share responsibilities between third-parties and internal teams?
- What’s the role of technology in facilitating all this?
About Erika: Erika Novak is a seasoned Contingent Workforce thought leader and practitioner with 14 years of experience. She has built and evolved Enterprise Contingent Workforce programs during her time at eBay and LinkedIn, consulted Fortune 500 companies while at Brightfield, and has now moved into building products with Utmost as their Head of Client Services.
About Lysa: Lysa has 20+ years of HR experience in programs including contingent workforce, immigration, business Intelligence, e-learning, and relocation. She is currently the Global Compliance Program Manager, Contingent Workforce at Applied Materials.