Save my spot
What's New in Utmost - Q3 2022
We’ve had an incredible 12 months of innovation here at Utmost. Here’s a small sampling of things we’ve accomplished:
In the Q4 2021 release webinar we highlighted DocYard, configuration flexibility, and spend management. During the review of Q1 2022, we shared a demo of an end-to-end VMS Contingent Worker flow from multiple user perspectives. Then last quarter, in our Q2 2022 showcase, we showed you how to facilitate integrations with all of your applications with the Utmost Connect toolkit.
As we close out 2022, we invite you to join us on Thursday, October 13 at 8am PT | 11am ET for our Q3 release webinar. During the 60-minute live webinar, we’ll go over Q3 product feature releases, review the product roadmap and provide you with a sneak peek into what we have in store for 2023 along with a live demo.
- Interview Scheduling with advanced availability finder with connected calendars
- Timesheet Rules created in Utmost Flow, based on if/then conditions and calculations to accommodate complex global work schedules
- Business Intelligence Analytics - gain insights into your program such as time to fill and workforce analysis
- MSP Entity - Providing a shared environment yet segregated data whether your program is MSP-led or inhouse program
- Utmost Supplier Network - speed up your onboarding process with the Utmost Supplier Network, we’ll review how it works and how you can use it
Annrai, Steve, Murali and Chris encourage you to ask questions along the way. We hope to see you online! By the way, even if you can’t make the live webinar time, register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
It’s not like it hasn’t been tried before, we’re just doing it better