[Webinar] - What's New in Utmost: Centralized Sourcing for Hiring Managers, Collaborative Workflows, Enhanced Workday Integration
Join our Quarterly Product Update webinar on Jan 14 at 10a PT/1p ET to see how Workday users can use Utmost to source, engage, and optimize spend for their extended workforce.
CEO Annrai O’Toole and VP of Product Murali Mazhavanchery will share the latest enhancements to Utmost and share the product roadmap for the next quarter. Rita Rodrigues, Head of Presales, will demo the new features. They will also answer any questions you have about the latest updates.
- Simplified Hiring Manager Experience: Give hiring managers a single place to request any type of external worker, integrated with Workday.
- Orchestrate Multi-Party Workflows: Streamline workflows such as onboarding, offboarding, provisioning, etc. by including all third parties in the process (worker, supplier, MSP, etc.).
- Automate Business Processes with More Flexibility: Use business rules and define roles to automatically route external worker requests to the appropriate party.
- Visibility for Complex Work Arrangements: Record secondary engagements for employees who have external work arrangements with other parts of the enterprise.
- Enhanced Workday Integration: Maintain operational integrity by extending Workday job profiles, enforcing job code rules, and checking for duplicate workers.
Annrai O'Toole , CEO and Co-Founder at Utmost
Previously CTO EMEA, Workday
Murali Mazhavanchery, VP, Product at Utmost
Previously VP, Product at SuccessFactors