Watch Video Here
Live Q&A: Total Talent Management - Why Now? And How?
Join us on Feb. 2 at 10a PT/1p ET for a casual Q&A on total talent management with Koenraad Lecot, Head of Contingent Workforce Management at Farmers Insurance.
One of the aspirations of many contingent workforce program leads is to achieve total talent management. Instead of siloing employees and non-employees away from one another, total talent management looks at the entire spectrum of talent to see what type of worker makes the most sense for a project.
Naturally, this leads to efficiency gains but also competitive advantages when the organization is able to optimize for the right skillsets regardless of worker classification.
Erika Novak, Head of Client Services at Utmost, will chat with Koenraad to better understand total talent management and recommendations for others pursuing it.
Below are a few questions that we plan to chat through with him:
- How does Farmers Insurance define Total Talent Management? How is that the same or different from what the industry has defined it as?
- Why did it become a priority? How was it prioritized over other initiatives?
- How does an organization know if they are ready/not ready to focus on TTM activities?
- What was your business case to the executives? Based on those conversations, how would you advise others to come prepared for that meeting?
- What are the obstacles to consider? Where are you on the journey?
About Erika: Erika Novak is a seasoned Contingent Workforce thought leader and practitioner with 14 years of experience. She has built and evolved Enterprise Contingent Workforce programs during her time at eBay and LinkedIn, consulted Fortune 500 companies while at Brightfield, and has now moved into building products with Utmost as their Head of Client Services.
About Koenraad: Koenraad has 30 years of experience with Farmers Insurance in management and technical positions in contingent workforce management, project management, records management, and information technology. He was a contingent IT worker at Farmers Insurance for 11 years before moving into management. Prior to Farmers Insurance, Koenraad worked for IBM and Security Pacific Bank in technical positions.